Highly flammable liquid and vapor. May impair activity and attention in children. Causes severe eye irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of the reach of children. Read label before use. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other sources of ignition. Do not smoke. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if possible. Continue to rinse.
Special labelling of certain mixtures (EUH208)
TETRAMETHYL ACETYLOCTAHYDRONAPHTHALENES, d,l-LIMONENE, LINALOOL, LINALYL ACETATE
Accessories shown in product images as well as decorative items are not part of the product offer, unless they are expressly included.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)